CNB offers multiple electronic services to make it easy for you to move money around to pay bills, make purchases, save money, and manage your accounts. The services we offer are listed below, some of which may not apply to your account. We ask that you monitor your account and alert us of any unauthorized transactions.
PROTECTIONS PROVIDED FOR ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFERS
Types of Electronic Funds Transfers:
• ATM/debit card transactions
• Direct Deposits
• Electronic check conversion
• Online Banking Bill Payment
REPORT ERRORS, PROBLEMS, AND QUESTIONS IMMEDIATELY
• CNB will send you monthly statements if electronic funds transfers are posted to your account. If you wish,
we can make an electronic version available to you through Online Banking. Please review your statements
and verify that all the transactions shown were authorized by you.
• In the event you think a transfer or withdrawal shown on your statement is incorrect or if you believe an
unauthorized transfer or withdrawal has occurred contact us immediately.
• We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after the date the first statement on which the suspected
problem appeared was mailed to you. Tell us your name, account number, and the date the error occurred.
Explain why you believe it is an error and list the dollar amount.
• If you do not contact us within this sixty (60) day time period, you could be held responsible for all
unauthorized transfers and withdrawals that occurred between the end of the sixty (60) day period and the
time you actually notified us if those transactions could have been prevented had we been notified.
• If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within ten (10)
business days. If we ask you to submit your request in writing and do not receive it, we may not be able to
provisionally re-credit your account.
• Contact CNB immediately if you believe your ATM/debit card or PIN has been lost or stolen, or if you believe
that an electronic fund transfer has been made without your permission. If you contact CNB within two (2)
business days, your loss is limited to no more than $50.
This includes reporting lost or stolen cards, as well.
• Visit your nearest City National Bank branch
• Call customer service at 1-866-385-3444