• Evaluate your internal controls for online banking and conduct an annual risk assessment. Identify gaps and continuous improvement opportunities to ensure the safety of your financial data and resources.
• Ensure your computer is equipped with latest versions and patches of both anti-virus and anti-spyware software.
• Delete online user IDs as part of the exit procedure when employees leave your company. Periodically conduct
a review of access assigned to current employees and remove capabilities when they are no longer required.
• Assign two administrators to manage any online financial service programs to reduce risk or the
misappropriation of funds.
• Establish transaction limits for employees who initiate and approve online payments.
• Reconcile your accounts by carefully monitoring account activity and reviewing all transactions initiated by
your company on a daily basis.