City National Bank
Job Title: Call Center Representative
Description: Call Center Customer Service Representative provides excellent customer service while serving as a liaison between customers and all other departments and branches of CNB on incoming calls to the Call Center of City National Bank and Trust Company located in Lawton. Must be able to achieve and maintain all Call Center goal metrics, complete training on professionalism, telephone etiquette, and OTJ software & achieve 80% or higher passing score on written situational test following training, work effectively under pressure during times of high call volume or when assisting escalated customer situations and comply with banking and departmental regulations, policies, and procedures. Must be available to work between 9AM – 7PM M-F, and Sat. 9AM – 4PM. Previous customer service and call center experience is required.
Job Title: Retail Banker
Description: Our Retail Bankers are responsible for providing frontline support and customer service to current and potential customers to meet their everyday banking needs. This includes marketing and cross-selling products and services, meeting sales goals as well as performing customer service, branch operations and teller functions in a non-traditional retail environment. These positions process a variety of customer transactions accurately and efficiently in adherence with bank policies and regulations such as cashing checks, processing deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, transfers, and issuing monetary instruments. Ideal candidates will have 2 years’ customer service, retail sales, and/or banking experience and exhibit a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service. Must display above average communication and organizational skills, mathematical proficiency and money handling skills, and high attention to detail and confidentiality. This position does require the ability to stand for long periods of time, and to work flexible hours/days.
Job title: Collateral Risk Specialist
Position: With direction, the Collateral Risk Specialist will analyze and risk-assess credits for commercial loans to ensure compliance with the bank’s credit risk management strategy and the Bank’s credit policy while carrying out the policies and procedures as set forth in construction/builder management. This is a foundational position in which the incumbent will be expected to build and develop significant commercial underwriting skills.
• Review, analyze and risk-assess criticized assets and problem loans to make a general assessment of the credit’s ability to repay the loan according to the terms and covenants set forth in the loan agreement;
• With guidance from the Senior Credit Risk Officer or Credit Administrator, develop a workout loan policy and procedures, and implement the necessary workout strategies.
• Actively participate with lending officers in the implementation of workout strategies, and with the OREO personnel to review and report the evaluation of collateral associated with criticized assets and problem loans.
• Review all construction budgets submitted in conjunction with construction loans.
• Periodically conduct inspections and inspection reports of all constructions loan projects.
• Coordinate all draw requests for construction loan projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• 2 years related work experience; prior lending experience a plus
• Existing knowledge of economic marketplace preferred
• Proficient in software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, writing, and communication skills
• Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
• Ability to travel to other sites with a valid and in good standing driver’s license
• Ability to lift & carry no more than 20lbs, able to stand & walk job sites
Job title: Collections Representative
Position: The selected individual will locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts and seek payment. Duties will include receiving and posting payments, maintaining accurate records, and other clerical responsibilities. Some in state travel.
• Review past due accounts
• Document all necessary information on account
• Run skip trace or other inquiries to locate customer information
• Receive and post payments
• Set up viable payment arrangements
• Write and send collection letters
• File small claims information and attend hearing
• Follow up on past due accounts
• Follow all required procedures for collections
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Prior customer service experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• Be able to work some work days over 8 hours
• Walk required distance from parking areas to courthouse
• In state travel-be able to drive required distances in timely and reasonable manner
• Meet CNB driving policy requirements-driving record
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Position: This position performs a variety of administrative services. Candidates must be detail-oriented, able to work independently and multi-task effectively. Proficient communication skills, strong computer skills, a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products are required; prior experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred. Previous banking experience and/or some college education is desired.
• Provide administrative support for the Executive Assistant to the President
• Support and maintain the confidential executive environment
• Prepare and maintain archives for various management meetings
• Assist in receiving and processing donation requests
• Copy documents, prepare mailings, distribute interoffice mail
• Greet office visitors, answer phone calls, and offer assistance
• Establish and maintain various databases, files, and other records
• Organize, manage, and track multiple assignments , compile and research data
• Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external visitors
• Maintain a working relationships with various bank department personnel
• Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements
• Manage and support supplies logistics for bank operations and buildings
• Other projects and duties as assigned
Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office & Excel
Prior experience providing administrative assistance in a busy office setting
Ability to clearly communicate with all levels
Ability to work in a team environment
Strong multi-tasking skills and prioritization skills
Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Job title: Branch Manager
Position: The Branch Manager is the sales manager, coach, and team leader in the branch. The Manager leads by example, handle sales and operations equally well, and acts as a liaison between the branch and the other areas of the bank. The Manager will focus on sales management and coaching activities but will review and oversee operational areas as needed. The Manager will set the example for the quality of customer service and customer follow up that is expected and will take steps to ensure the customers’ experience exceeds their expectations. In the absence of an Assistant Manager, the Manager is responsible for ensuring the duties of both the Manager and Assistant Manager are completed.
• Expand and retain customer base through in-depth knowledge of retail services, products, and selling techniques
• Establish rapport with the customer base and prospects
• Possesses knowledge of competitor bank products and services
• Initiate and demonstrate sales conversations with prospects within the store, at the branch, and in the market area
• Monitor branch performance and provide weekly sales numbers to Regional Manager and as requested
• Supervise staff and build a team spirit among personnel to achieve branch and individual goals
• Communicate performance expectations to each staff member and monitor performance
• Manage the sales process
• Coach, lead, and encourage employees in the development of individual and branch goals
• Supervise and participate in the 2-2-2 call initiative
• Cultivate relationships with the store management team and store employees to garner referrals of customers within and outside of the facility
• Develop ideas to help market the bank and provide to the Marketing Department
• Use available banking resources and provide training to staff for problem resolution
• Responsible for the implementation of all marketing promotions and campaigns
• Oversee and manage computer applications to include Helpdesks, CETO, Synapsys, EZ Labor, and any other as required
• Prioritize multiple customer demands to provide maximum service levels to all customers
• Possess knowledge of bank policies and procedures and administer policies and procedures
• Responsible for and supervise training opportunities to each employee including sales training, operations, and product knowledge
• Supervise staff to ensure operational accuracy and accountability
• Ensure quarterly and monthly branch audits are completed
• Administer security procedures
• Monitor weekly time cards and attendance issues
• Manage items on branch income statements including fee generation and operational expenses and losses
• Provide facilities management and monitor the general upkeep and appearance of the branch
• Provide counseling, training, and development for staff members
• Act as a liaison between employees and upper management
• Conduct formal coaching sessions at least once monthly for all branch employees
• Participate in the interviewing and hiring process of branch employees
• Provide management with feedback regarding changing needs of customers and employees
• Address customer complaints and ensure customer satisfaction in a timely manner
• Supervise branch employees in all branch operational procedures
• Review/evaluate loan applications and credit reports and provide assistance and training to branch employees as needed
• Handle pressure from others with confidence and finesse
• Remain calm and poised even in emotional/volatile situations
• Treat others respectfully in all business transactions
Job Title: Account Services Representative
Description: Our Account Service Representatives are responsible for providing frontline support and service to current and potential customers to meet their everyday banking needs. This includes marketing and cross-selling products and services and performing customer service and teller functions in a non-traditional retail environment. Ideal candidates will have 1 to 3 years retail, banking, and/or administrative experience and exhibit a commitment to delivering exceptional customer service. Must display above average communication and organizational skills, along with high attention to detail and confidentiality.
Data Processing Inc.
Job Title: DPI Network Technician
Description: The Network Technician will troubleshoot software and hardware issues, monitor critical systems and assist with maintenance of network on a daily basis. A minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent education as a network technician and a working knowledge of a variety of network infrastructure components including, virtualization, Linux, routers, switches, firewalls, Microsoft Servers, system monitoring tools is required. Experience with SAN and NAS technologies is a plus.
Job title: Staff Auditor
Position: Selected candidate will perform assigned audits and complete audits and reports by designated deadlines. Must be able to learn, comprehend, and perform various audits and reviews that may include any or all of the following types of audits; bank audits, branch audits, compliance audits, IT audits, loan reviews, specialty audits, and other projects as assigned.
• Perform audits by: testing, examining, analyzing; making recommendations; and communicate findings to management, committees, and board of directors both verbally and in writing.
• Submit reports and other communications to audit supervisors for review and approval before distribution to management.
• Submit audit workpapers and other documentation to supervisors for review and complete assigned follow-up tasks and corrections as instructed.
• Responsible for updating the exception database after each report and entering management responses as soon as they are received.
• Provide updates, status reports, schedules, and other information to supervisors as requested.
• Apply effective and efficient time management skills to complete audits and projects on time. Document, update, and maintain workpapers and reports including exception tracking and final archiving.
• Attend contact meetings, department meetings, team meetings, management meetings, and other meetings and discussions as assigned.
• Attend training sessions and classes to include individual and department training, webinars, seminars, and other learning events to maintain and improve technical skills and knowledge.
• Must be able to comply with all corporate policies and regulatory requirements including protection of information and confidentiality as well as professional and regulatory standards and ethics.
• Travel approximately 5% of the year.
• Complete other job duties as assigned.
• Must have a valid driver’s license in order to travel to various local onsite locations and out of state locations.
• Bachelor of Accounting degree preferred but will consider business degrees or related field with an emphasis in accounting. Experience in audit, banking regulations, lending, or accounting is a plus.
• Must be proficient in MS Excel, Adobe PDF, and MS Office applications. Must be able to learn and understand how to use other applications and programs needed to perform the audits.
• Ability to build and work with spreadsheets.
• Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple projects working as an individual or as part of a team.
• Must be able to communicate well and build rapport with client employees, management, committees, and board of directors as well as with coworkers.
• Must be able to produce reports and complete work within deadlines.
• Must have strong initiative to examine, analyze, assess, and draw conclusions from audit work and present findings to multiple audiences.
• Must have working knowledge of accounting and audit principles.
• Must be able to read, listen, understand, and communicate in English both orally and in writing.
• Must have composition and proofreading skills.
• Must be able to read and interpret policy as well as state and federal regulations.