What is needed to Enroll?
• Complete both of the Enrollment Forms
• Bring your enrollment form and photo identification to the nearest branch
• After your identity is verified, CNB will complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form
• Take completed form to employer or an agency who will be providing funds (e.g. social security)
• The most common type of direct deposit is for payroll. Have your paychecks deposited on an agreed-upon date and have your money faster and more conveniently available. All it takes is one enrollment.
• Direct deposit must be offered by your employer.