I want to take the opportunity to say first, “Welcome to City National Bank & Trust’s CityNET Business Banking!”
Before you get started:
· Verify that you have received your password through the e-mail address provided on the business banking application (also check your spam / junk e-mail as your password may have been discarded or contact us to have it reset)
· Verify you have called customer service to receive your Company ID (a seven character
You are now enrolled and ready to enter the world of e-Banking! At no cost to you, you will receive these benefits: balances, transaction history, funds transfer, check view, secure bank email, and advanced security features such as multifactor authentication and user entitlements! In addition, you have access to CityNET Bill Pay. You can send payments to anyone, anywhere in the United States!
Now you are ready to login to CityNET Business Banking. Please follow these instructions for setting up your PASSMARK (secure login information):
1. Go to our website at www.cnbok1901.com.
2. Enter the Company ID: For security purposes, this information is not included. Simply give us a call at 1-866-385-3444 to receive it. (All online users within your business will use this Company ID when logging into their individual online banking).
3. Enter your Login ID: This is the first three letters of your first name and your complete last name, typed in all capital letters (ex. John Smith’s Login ID is JOHSMITH. We recommend changing your login ID to something more unique in your Preferences, once you are fully logged in).
4. Enter your Password (expires 24 hours after e-mail containing the password is sent). The password is sent to the e-mail address provided on the Business Online Banking application. Contact customer service at 1-866-385-3444 to have your password reset.
PLEASE NOTE: The first time you login you will be prompted to change your Password. Your new Password must be between 8 and 15 characters and must include at least one number. This Password is case sensitive.
5. Choose an Image and create a Phrase that will be presented every time you log on.
6. Establish your three Challenge Questions and Answers.
7. Review or change your choices. When done click “Continue.”.
Congratulations, you are almost finished. Review the Terms and Conditions. Ensure you have a full understanding of the online banking system. Now click agree and continue by accessing your account(s)!
If you have any questions regarding CityNET Business Banking online banking, or you are simply unable to recall your password, please contact the CityNET Business Banking department at (580) 355-3580 or toll free at 1-866-385-3444. Thank you for banking with City National Bank!
Just a phone call away,
City National Bank
CityNET Online Banking