We’re looking for the best photos of classic cars! Do you think you have the skills it takes to win our Photo Calendar Contest? Submit your best photos for a chance to win up to $300 and have your image displayed in our 2021 CNB Calendar!
The deadline for photo submissions is October 1, 2021. Winners will be announced on or by December 1, 2021.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Prepare your photo so that your submission meets the image submission requirements defined below. There is no limit to the number of entries.
2) Submit your photo by filling out the Calendar Photo Entry form on this page. No hard copies please.
3) Upon submission, you will receive an email confirmation that CNB has received your entry.
SUBJECTS OF PHOTO SUBMISSIONS:
Photos submitted to CNB’s Community Photo Contest should be of classic cars! Photos containing individual persons or groups of people are not eligible for entry.
Photos must have been taken by the contest entrant.
If you submit your photo with a watermark it will not be considered.
Please submit landscape photos only.
1st place - $300 CNB gift card
2nd place - $200 CNB gift card
3rd place - $100 CNB gift card
Entries will be judged by CNB’s chosen panel of judges. The image(s) will be judged on overall beauty, power, creativity, skill, and originality. This is a skill-based contest, and chance plays no part in the determination of winners. The judging will be blind; the photographer will remain anonymous throughout judging to ensure impartiality. The winners will be determined by the judges in accordance with the established judging criteria. Their decision is final on all matters related to the Photo Calendar Contest. Judging will begin October 2, 2021.
Additionally, 2021 wall calendars will be made available to winners.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS :
Winners will be notified via email or by phone on or by December 1, 2021.
Please see following for additional details. No purchase necessary.
IMAGE SUBMISION REQUIREMENTS
• You must be the owner and photographer of your entire image. By submitting your photo(s) to the contest, you release your photo to be used by CNB.
• Files must be no larger than 5 MB, in JPEG or JPG format, in landscape format, and must be at least 2000 pixels on the longer side.
• Your image must not contain screen credits, watermarks, borders, or other decorative markings or embellishments created by an app.
• Images must be correctly oriented when submitted.
• Minor digital adjustment and color management may be undertaken to optimize an image. Stitched panoramas and HDR images are permitted provided that the combined parts are made around the same time, without compromising subject integrity.
• When naming your file for upload, please do not use any symbols or unusual characters. We recommend using the following file-naming protocol: yourname.jpg
• When entering, please provide your name, the location the photo was taken, and current contact information, including your current email address.
• Once submitted, our moderators will review the entry to ensure compliance with rules. Moderators will retain some discretion as to whether an image is suitable for publication.
PREPARE YOUR PHOTO FOR SUBMISSION
Preparing your image(s) for submission
• If your image is selected by our judges to be printed or published, you may be required to submit larger files of the selected image.
Original image file size
The original image(s) should be at least 2000 X 1400 pixels. Images taken on any camera or camera phone will be accepted; however, if the image is not of a reasonable quality, as determined by the judges, we may not be able to print it; however, it may still be eligible to win.
Editing and adjusting your images
You may adjust and edit your images to optimize the photograph. Aspects such as cropping, brightness, contrast, and color balance can all be adjusted. Color and B+W images may be submitted, but images may not have any watermarks, captions, or decorative marks or embellishments on them.